I’m going back on my decision to not take part in year-long challenges, and try this one. I just joined yesterday and was able to match a few of my titles already. Some titles can fit into 2 categories, so I had to decide which was a better fit. There are 50 choices, if you include the 10 advanced suggestions at the end. I hope to read 100 books (2 a week should be okay for me), so I might just ace this darn thing!
**If you aren’t familiar with the challenge, here is a link to their form which you can save or print out– I’ve also included it, below. Popsugar Form
This post, after today, will be static in my sidebar if you want to see my progress. I’ll report back at the end of the year. Anyone else out there taking this one on??
- a book about death or grief: The Woman in the Window
- a book with an animal in the title: The Wolves of Winter
- a book about mental illness: My Lovely Wife in the Psych Ward
- a book about a problem facing society today: Small Great Things
- a book that’s published in 2018: A Map of the Dark